Friday 30 January 2015

Clothespiration??

Hiiii, Leah here!!

I haven't posted in months due school and other things in my life, but today I'm back just to share where I get my inspiration for clothing and the way I'd certainly like to dress.


First things first are these trousers, and they may not meet some peoples taste of clothing but to me, the pin stripe is the coolest pattern ever. If anyone could please find me a pair of bottoms that are almost identical to these, I will love you foreverrrrr!


I just love the casual/laid back look that makes you look like you've actually put effort into your outfit that day when in reality you've thrown on a basic tee, along with black skinnies and an oversized flannel.


Statement clutches. Ahhhh, I can just imagine this paired with a LBD. Clutch bags bring an outfit together and they also look super cute if you pair them the right way.






I'm no fashion expert but I'm pretty sure pointed chelsea boots give the illusion of elongated legs, and who wouldn't want long legs?? I'm definitely going to be buying myself a pair of these soon!


Anyways, that's all for today, I hope you enjoyed this sweet and simple blog post, but expect to see me posting a bit more!

Love always,

                 Leah x


No comments:

Post a Comment