Wednesday 9 July 2014

Hair Inspiration!

So I'm pretty fussy about my hair and what I like it to look like, so here's a few pictures of hairstyles that inspire me!

 Kylie Jenner is number one on my list, like she doesn't have to do anything with her hair and it still looks perfect!! (sigh)

Here's another one, She makes me want to go chocolate brown so bad, and those sunglasses rock.


Not the best quality, but Lou Teasdale (One Directions hair & makeup artist) has been a massive inspiration of mine for a long time. She makes me want to go pastel so bad, but I'm just not prepared for the damage that comes along with it. Maybe one day soon though!


Yet again another pastel colour, its just perfect aghhh.

 
  Lily Collins' hair is just so natural and "care free" looking, and I'm really loving those types of styles at the minute as you can tell!!


And last but not least is Lily Melrose. This is actually the style I've been wearing the past few days as it's so quick and easy. All I do to achieve this look is to quickly run the straighteners through my hair to create loose curls, use some salt spray, and finish with hair spray.
 

 


Thanks for reading!
 
 

 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment